Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Family Theme

In honor Thanksgiving this month, we are incorporating a family theme into our homeschooling. Here is a picture of a family photo collection that I put together for E and K to look at. Right now it just includes: Great Grandparents, Grandparents, Aunt & Uncle and Cousins, and immediate family. We may add more people later, but I wanted to focus on these connections for now.



Also in our plans is to make our own family tree.

And we are reading lots of fun family books (see our list on the left hand side).

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Seriously! What a super great idea!

Ben and Rach said...

I want to remember that one for sure! Great job!

Dawn said...

That's a great theme for the month of November. I'd love to see what great titles you find for your books.

Dawn said...

Sorry...I asked about titles, then I saw your sidebar. Thanks!

The Art of War said...

It is a nice family theme. many people think that if we are hanging family photos on wall than it increase your family love.

Drug Offences said...

It is a nice idea to make a family theme. There are so many memorable photographs of your family in beautiful frame.

Antarctica Cruise said...

I like your family theme. It is a nice images of your Great Grandparents, Grandparents, Aunt & Uncle and Cousins, and immediate family. It is a nice idea to make a family tree.