Monday, December 5, 2011

An Early Christmas

Over the weekend we celebrated Christmas! (and two birthdays-my mother in law and my 4 year old)  In three days we leave for Hawaii, so it was an early Christmas with family this year.  My sister in law made arrangements for us to stay in this beautiful home......we all felt very spoiled.

The house we stayed in, called Moon Dance, was located in this adorable town of Seabrook near Pacific Beach, Washington.

It was a weekend full of memories-Grandma teaching the kids how to sew pin cushions.....

4 year old was more interested in making a scarf than a pin cushion.

Grandma and Grandpa and all the grandkids!

A family photo.

Celebrating  turning 4 years old with cousins.

Grandpa reading the Christmas story.

A happy girl!

An excited boy! 

Merry Christmas everyone!  I'll be back blogging again after Christmas.

7 comments:

marymakesmusic said...

What a great family....I love grandpa reading the Christmas story! Safe travels!

kristen said...

Oh that looks like fun! I was hoping you'd post some pics.

Lindsay said...

Have a great trip and what a wonderful location to celebrate Christmas and birthdays with family!

Logement a louer Montreal said...

Al pictures are so lovely and cute one. By seeing this picture I think that you celebrate the best Christmas in very beautiful way with great fun.

upc said...

There are so nice pictures of your family of Christmas festival. You all really celebrates Christmas with lots of joy and happiness. The kids looks so cute and happy with lots of gifts.

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

LOVE seeing your family pics! You make such a lovely family too!

I can't wait to hear all about your trip!! :)

Miller Moments said...

I like your blog love Eli